Job Type: Dental Nurse
Salary: £9.50-12ph dependant on experience
We are looking to add to our excellent team.
Part-time Dental Nurse required for our newly refurbished, modern & high-tech dental practice.
- Fully computerised with Voip phone system
- Full training & support provided.
- Highly motivated, dynamic & fun team to work with.
- Varied work with NHS & private, general & specialist dentistry provided.
- Air-conditioned surgeries, excellent facilities, well located & ample free parking
The ideal candidate must:
1. Be punctual & well presented
2. Be hard-working
3. Work well in a team
4. Have good communication skills
5. Understand the nature of the job
6. Accept feedback positively & constructively
7. Adhere to all rules & regulations and all policies & procedures.
8. Be willing to undertake further training & continual professional development.
9. Be able to work independently.
10. Put patient's best interests first.
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
Experience desirable but not essential.
Trainees currently enrolled on a course considered.
SalaryQualified nurses salary
£9.50-£12 per hour dependant on experience
- Mon 8.15am-5.45pm
- Tues - Off
- Wed 8am-2pm
- Thurs -Off
- Fri - Off
- Sat 8.45am-1.15pm
Some flexibility in working hours ideal to assist in covering holiday & absence of fellow team members.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview
This may involve an initial phone interview.