We are delighted to be working in partnership with Exalt Training providing Dental Nurse Apprenticeships:
What apprentices will learn
- Oral anatomy and physiology, respiratory and circulatory systems>/li>
- How infectious diseases are transmitted and prevented
- Dental materials, equipment and resources
- How to deal with medical emergencies
- Legislative compliance and regulatory requirements
- Clinical skills
- Health promotion
- Patient care and management
Apprentices will achieve a qualification that has been approved by the General Dental Council (GDC) as meeting the requirements for entry to the professional register.
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
On completion, apprentices can register with the GDC as a qualified Dental Nurse.
For more information call Cheryl on 01344300888