Job Type: Dental Nurse
Salary: £8 -12ph Dependant on Experience
We are looking to add to our excellent team, with an opportunity for a Full Time Dental Nurse who can also do a bit of reception work.
Full-time Dental Nurse required for our newly refurbished, modern & high-tech dental practice.
- Fully computerised with Voip phone system
- Full training & support provided.
- Highly motivated, dynamic & fun team to work with.
- Varied work with NHS & private, general & specialist dentistry provided.
- Air-conditioned surgeries, excellent facilities, well located & ample free parking
The ideal candidate must:
1. Be punctual & well presented
2. Be hard-working
3. Work well in a team
4. Have good communication skills
5. Understand the nature of the job
6. Accept feedback positively & constructively
7. Adhere to all rules & regulations and all policies & procedures.
8. Be willing to undertake further training & continual professional development.
9. Be able to work independently.
10. Put patient's best interests first.
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
Some experience is desirable.
Trainees currently enrolled on a course considered.
SalaryQualified nurses salary
£8-£12 per hour dependant on experience
- Monday 8.15am-5.45pm
- Tuesday 8.30am -5.45pm
- Wednesday 8am-2pm
- Thursday 8.30- 5.45pm
- Friday 8am -1pm
- Sat One per month
We may sometimes give a halfday on thursday and full day on friday depending on the business needs.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview
This may involve an initial phone interview.