Job Type: Apprentice Dental Nurse
Salary: £ National minium wage
Austen Road Dental Practice have an opportunity for an Apprentice Dental nurse, to join the team in their private practice.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Provide chair side assistance, ensuring that the correct equipment, instruments and materials are available for each procedure and are sterlised in accordance with practice policies
- Prepare the surgery for use in the mornings, and clean down the surgery between patients and at the end of the working day
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients is paramount at all times. Excellent customer service should always be a priority. Talk to the patients and reassure where necessary
- General Computer Literacy
- Desire to acquire new skills and develop further
30 hours per week
Full apprenticeship support to gain Dental Nursing Qualification
For further information about the role, opportunities and salary, please don't hesitate to get in touch!