Job Type: Full Time Receptionist
Salary: £9.00 - 10.50 ph
Ascot Dental Practice is looking for a permanent, full time receptionist to join our fun & friendly team. We are a mixed NHS and private practice offering a range of dental treatments including invisalign, teeth whitening, facial aesthetics and general dentistry. As a practice we are keen to develop our staff and regularly pay for courses and training, we also encourage progression with the company.
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 1 - 2 years dental reception experience
The ideal candidate must be:
- Extremely presentable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Impeccable command of English
- Have a bubbly personality
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Taking and making phone calls
- Booking and rescheduling appointments
- Answering patient queries
- Liaising with the head nurse and manager
- General admin duties
- Day to day management of the diary
- Denplan (with full training provided)
Hours of work:
- Monday - Thursday 8:45am - 5:45pm
- Friday 8:45am - 5:15pm
- Opportunity to also work Saturdays 8:45am - 2pm
Staff benefits include:
- Discounted treatments
- 28 days holiday
- Team member of the month award
- Staff training days
- Courses paid for by the company
- FREE check ups
- FREE hygiene appointment
- Unlimited tea & biscuits
Pay will be dependent on level of experience.
Full training will be provided, however, we are looking for someone with a minimum of a least 1 - 2 years dental reception expereince. MUST be dental, not medical/GP.
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria. PLEASE NOTE, due to the high volume of applicants you will only be contacted by the Dental Practice, if you are successful.