Job Type: Dental Nurse Receptionist
Salary: £23,500 Dependant on Experience
We are currently looking for a happy, caring and well-motivated, fulltime dental nurse/receptionist to permanently join our dental practice in Farnham, Surrey. We are a well-led team and we believe that each team member has an individual role to play in moving the practice forward.
We take pride in delivering a friendly, personalised service and the very best quality of care to all our patients, so we want an enthusiastic person happy to work hard, be a team player, and maintain the higher standards we've come to be known for.
Full training and support is ongoing for all members of our team.
If you're looking for a rewarding role delivering the very best standard of patient care, we want to hear from you!
- Fun, happy and supportive team
- Lovely, cosy practice
- Well paid salary according to experience (pay advertised will be increased relative to experience)
- Full training will given
- CORE CPD courses offered
- GDC registered OR and enrolled trainee, we are willing to train you if you have no experience and if you are committed and willing to learn.
- Confident on reception (ideally with a knowledge of using Software of Excellence)
- Positive and pleasant attitude
- A friendly and caring personality
- Providing chair-side assistance
- Taking notes/x-rays (if required)
- Maintaining patient records
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Managing correspondence
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Assisting in all administration tasks
- Helping patients feel at ease throughout their dental journey
In return, the practice pays a competitive salary from £23,500 dependant on experience. Full training for the role will be provided.
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you're looking for a rewarding role delivering the very best standard of patient care, we want to hear from you! Please email your CV with a covering letter to us.